jueves, 1 de junio de 2017

Personal description

My name is Erika, I am 28 years old, I am currently studying and working to get ahead. Thank God I am what I am for the values my parents have instilled in me.
I am a sincere person, responsible, a little laugh (jajajaja) who likes to enjoy a morning sport with his sisters and friends, although sometimes I get annoyed at nothing but only one word changes my mood (?), I like to eat Everything but not fat, and to maintain my weight I do exercises,
I do not like lying, or that they lie to me, I love listening to music, watching cartoons, movies, going out shopping and watching football games.
At this moment I find myself very well with myself, I know what I want and what I can become. I have to struggle every day to achieve what I have set out in life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario